Nevada Seismological Laboratory - 174
Laxalt Mineral Engineering Building, Room 322
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557
Telephone: (775) 784 - 4975
Fax: (775) 784 - 4165
Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm *Except for holidays
How to get to and around the University of Nevada, Reno
- I-80 east to Reno
- Virginia Street Exit (North)
- At the second stop light turn left (north) onto Virginia Street.
- At the fourth stop light turn right onto 9th Street at the corner of N. Virginia Street and 9th Street.
- To get a visitor parking permit. Turn left onto Center Street at the corner of 9th Street and Center Street. There is a parking/information kiosk on the first right.
- To get to the Laxalt Mineral Engineering (Seismology Lab). Go straight on 9th street to Evans Ave. Turn left into the parking lot at the intersection of Evans Ave. and Record Street. Pass Fleischmann Agriculture building (22) to the Fleischmann Green Houses (24). The Seismology Lab is in building 20 on the third floor room LME320. You can also go through the Laxalt Mineral Research building (19) by elevator to the 3rd floor.
From Reno/Tahoe International Airport
- Take 395 North
- Exit I-80 West
- Exit Virginia St. (north)
- Turn right at first stop light onto Center Street.
- Go straight on center onto campus for visitor parking permit. Or Turn right onto 9th Street to go to Seismology lab (see above #5-#6).